- morning - Opening; lecture on the basics of Technology Innovation and Data Science by Lehel Ferenczi (GE DS).
- afternoon - Presentation by Mathias Goyen (GE Medical); creative workshop on the application of AI to solve different medical problems focusing on creativity, project management and technology dynamics.
- morning - Lecture and workshop on the application of AI by Péter Antal (BME).
- afternoon - Presentation on an approved EIT Health innovation project (Alzheimer’s Disease Prediction Service from ETH Zuerich / Altoida AG) by Ionnais Tarnanas (ETH Z); continuing the teamwork, with the mentoring by the specialists from GE Data Science group.
- morning - Presentation on how to build a succesful start-up by Attila Bérces (Omixon); lecture on the ethical questions concerning AI; teamwork session, preparation for the final presentation.
- afternoon - Ideation session: coming up with solutions to the proposed problems.